Where to Eat?
Click Here to See What is On the Menu!
Pulse on Dining Nazareth Dining Hall
- The Kitchen consists of an entree, grill and ethnic station. The Entree station offers unique meals that will make you feel like a member of royalty. The Grill prepares burgers and many of your grill-top favorites. The Ethnic station serves up cuisines from cultures all around the world.
- My Pantry presents a home away from home environment with fresh brewed coffee to cereal dispensers to frsh made items prepared just like home.
- The Trattoria offers favorites, such as pizzas, toasted subs, pastas, and casseroles.
- The Baker's Crust delivers freshly made wraps, paninis, and sandwiches.
- The Fresh Market station offers a daily salad bar as well as a specialty salad bar, four soups (1 vegan and 1 vegetarian,) five different types of fruit, desserts, pastries and much more.
Copy and paste the link below to see a campus map of Marywood University, including each of our locations.