Place an Order
Meal Plans purchased online are intended for students living in Campus Apartments, Off Campus, Faculty and Staff only. If you are a student living in a traditional resident hall (without a kitchen), you do not need to sign up for a plan as you have already done so. The Meal Plan you have selected will be in effect for both the fall and spring semesters. For your convenience this is an auto renewal for both semesters within this academic year. Changes for each semester can only be made until 5:00 pm on the Friday of the first week of the semester. Once the first week of the semester is complete only meal plan upgrade requests will be permitted.
Terms & Conditions
- The meal plan you have selected is in effect for both the fall and spring semesters, and are automatically renewed between semesters in the same academic year. Changes can be made until 5:00 p.m. on the first Friday of the semester after which time only meal plan upgrade requests will be permitted.
- Upgrades to the meal plan are allowed at any time by submitting a new semester agreement form through the Office of Auxiliary Services or Xavier Dining. Plans purchased or upgraded after the first week of classes will be sold at a pre-determined prorated price determined by the University, unless you prefer to purchase the complete meal plan. Your Bursar account will be adjusted to reflect the new meal plan price.
- The refund schedule follows the University Institutional Policy published on the Xavier University Bursars web site. Please refer to this policy at www.xavier.edu/bursar.
- Any unused Dining Dollars at the end of the spring semester are nonrefundable.
- Unused block meals will not carry over from the end of each semester.
- Your meal plan selection will be billed to your student account through the Bursars Office.